Most digital cameras don't add datestamps to digital photos. TimeToPhoto helps you see the date and time when you snapped your photos. TimeToPhoto allows you to add datestamps or memory labels to selected photos with one mouse click. Just select the photos with TimeToPhoto and press RUN to get the date to print on all of your selected photos automatically. TimeToPhoto automatically reads the date of the original picture from a file and places the datestamp and/or any text label to your photo.
* batch photo processing
* You can add any text label and timestamp to your photos
* Stamp location, size, color, and font are fully customizable
* EXIF date and time support
* All stamped photos are saved to a different folder so original photos
are not modified.
Keywords: Date time, EXIF, stamp, digital photo, add time to photo, add, date to photo, timestamp
Recent Changes: - batch jpg processing
- EXIF date and time support
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: A standard Windows PC
PAD file URL: http://avpsoft.com/pad/timetophoto.xml